In order to undertake a valid return, you must obtain written approval for such return from DB, which can be obtained by contacting DB at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any Products sent back to DB by you without the written consent of DB shall be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
- Purchased Products that have not yet shipped or on hold stock will be charged a ten percent (5%) processing fee.
- Demo and refurbished Products are not eligible for return
EBIKE RETURNS. Available within fourteen (14) days of delivery. To return an ebike that is not defective or damaged, you must contact DB within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the ebike. The ebike must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it, must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.), and a 10% re-stocking fee will be charged. You must receive prior authorization and buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return. Refunds will be applied to the same method of payment. We will do our best to stop shipped orders that have left our warehouse in California. In some case’s the bikes will have to arrive then be returned. If a shipment is halted or stopped while in transit you will be responsible for the 10% restocking fee in addition to any shipping costs. Bikes received by our Assembled Home Delivery are not returnable without a warranty claim. Returns are not allowed after fourteen (14) days of the delivery date.
- Pre-Orders and Backorders and Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations. Our backorder process is for ebikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be pre-authorized immediately.
- Non-returnable/non-refundable Items. Accessories, replacement parts, used Products, batteries, special orders, sale items, gift cards and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty, and then only after receipt of our approval for the return.
- Any item returned with an order that used a discount code will have the entire discount code value subtracted from the refund value, whether you return one ebike or multiple ebikes.
- Refunds will be made after the Ebike is received and inspected.
- Process. Please send all approved returns to: Doheny Bike, LLC 34163 Pacific Coast Highway, #100, Dana Point, CA 92629.